- If you own a home you know how difficult it can be to discover such thing as:
- What color roof would my bungalow have had?
- What type of porch spindles did my Queen Anne Victorian have?
- What types of columns did my colonial house once have?
- What options do I have for replacing my old Arts and Crafts era porch?
- What color roof shingles goes best with my new paint scheme?
- I offer several extra services that can assist in answering these specific questions for you.
Roof color coordinating
This service will provide you with assistance to select and build your new roof colors into the overall building color scheme. The fee is $70
Porch design assistance
This service will provide you with visual examples of period porches and porch details to assist in rebuilding, reconfiguring, or restoring damaged or removed porches. Examples will be provided from historic period sources such as plans books, builders’ manuals, and millwork catalogues. These can then be adapted by your contractor or architect into the new porch design. The fee is $85
Garage / Out Building colors
If you own an outbuilding such as a carriage barn or free standing garage that requires color placement there is a slight fee to supply that service. The fee is $80. If that building requires a complex color scheme and/or color placement, an additional charge for consulting hours may be needed.
If you have other areas / issues that need a professional touch, email me with your specifics and I will quote you a price.